It's been a whirlwind week. In addition to the normal job, we've been working like crazy to get home study stuff turned in as well as doing our first photo shoot for our profile. I've been fingerprinted, turned in all sorts of paperwork and will spend the weekend installing smoke detectors and outlet covers.
But I did want to stop to talk about Thanksgiving for a minute. Here's what I'm Thankful for:
1. My husband. Because let me tell you this process can drive anyone crazy, but he's been there steadfast and strong through it all.
2. My parents. Any question, complaint, or quick pep talk- they're there encouraging and loving us with every step.
3. My in-laws. They are so excited and their excitement reminds me that I also need to get excited. I'm so thankful for their enthusiasm.
4. My prayer partners. These are some busy ladies with all sorts of stuff going on, yet through it all, they are reaching out and lifting up.
5. My friends. What amazing people. The reading, sharing and giving of our journey in these 2 short months is nothing short of amazing.
6. The blogsphere. I don't know who all of you are, but I do know you have care and empathy for our journey. THANK YOU.
I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment