Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween

Is there anything better as a parent than dressing your kid up and taking pictures that will either:
1. Live on the mantle
2. Be saved for retribution and payback during the child's rehearsal dinner

As we work on our adoption paperwork, Mr. A and I are also talking through some of the "fun" conversations I imagine most parents talk about during pregnancy.  What will we name our child?  What type of things do we want to be able to do (Mr. A's latest kick is researching a baby backpack that will take our child on all sorts of adventures), and of course the most important one, what will our kid be for Halloween?

My friends with babies have really raised the bar, so I feel it's only right to go ahead and be planning these sorts of things early- the photo opportunities are endless.

For fun, here are some of our top contenders for cute baby (and family) Halloween pics:

Babies dressed as grandmas and grandpas.  So cute...

This is the highway to the danger zone of adorable-ness


Stop.  The precious-ness is too much.

Don't take the easy route and be the superhero- Clark Kent with those glasses!  LOVE!


Then there's the family costume routine.  Here are some of my favorites:
Bzzzzzz... the cuteness!!!

Jurassic Park throwback!  Love it!

I mean, can you go wrong with Mario Brothers?

Any child as an Oompa Loompa gets the win in my book!


I think we really need to step up our game if cute ideas like this exist.  I can't wait to get started.

Want to pray, share or invest in our journey?  You can do so here:



No comments:

Post a Comment